Subject: Re: FLASH: Tell Target and movie problem
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:59:52 +0000 (GMT)

Paul
It sounds like your problem is trying to combine scenes and tell
targets to movie clips. A tell target to a movie clip as you describe
will not work between scenes. I would combine all your scenes into one
scene and separate the areas that used to be scenes with labels and stop
actions. Then your tell targets will work as you want. Or you could make
each scene a movie clip and place them all in the main scene.
For further advice into Tell Target go to:
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too