Subject: Re: FLASH: Tell Target and movie problem
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 14:27:07 +0000 (GMT)

>Paul
> It sounds like your problem is trying to combine scenes and tell
>targets to movie clips. A tell target to a movie clip as you describe
>will not work between scenes.

Thanks for the very helpful info. I'm continually amazed by how helpful
this list can be and the people on it are great!
As for the info above, do you or anyone else know if this is a bug? It
just seems like we should be able to create scenes and use tell-target.
If not, I will alter my future flash files to correct this problem.
Because these scenes are so complex, I'll probably have to use the
load-movie command in combination with tell-target. Do you know if there
are any drawbacks to that combination?

Once again, thanks for the great info and I love the little scematic you
created. I'll be sure to let everyone on the list see what I'm working
on as soon as I can. Thanks.