Subject: FLASH: Question for the Scripting experts! (Very OT!)
From: Jester
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:12:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,
I am trying to figure out how to set up MS Agent to read the text off of an
HTML page. What I mean is I know how to program the Agent to speak,
however; I want to have the Agent read the text from HTML without having to
program an Agent for each page! I have over 50 pages that have stories
etc... Is there anyway to create a script that will allow the Agent to
Automatically read the text in a specific portion? I would appreciate any
help on this matter.

Thanks,
Chris Jester