Subject: Re: FLASH: Director 7 is released
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:46:01 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Al
Director is very powerful and now, with Director 7, it can import and
use Flash 3 files effectively. ( Yes!) The main difference is that
Director delivers its final output as raster (pixels) like photoshop or
Fireworks. Flash is Vector (like freehand or Illustrator) Now both
programs have the capability to deal with its non-native kind of files.
Flash can use bitmaps and Director can use vector but not as well as
they each deal with their prefered kind of format.
Neither makes the other obsolete. I haven't gotten Dir.7 yet and
experimented bu with Dir.6.5 the Shockwave didn't stream nearly as
quickly as Flash files.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too