Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: Director 7 is released
From: jared wheeler
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:40:34 +0000 (GMT)

Okay, so I remember how exited I got when I heard about the flash asset
xtra. the ability to run and control flash movies inside director would be
awesome. I also remember how dissappointed i was when i found out that it
didn't work in shockwave unless the person viewing your page had the flash
asset xtra. Does anyone know if you will be able to use flash movies inside
director schockwave movies without requiring a flash asset xtra?