Subject: Re: FLASH: First Site Released!
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:10:37 +0000 (GMT)

At 12:22 PM 11/18/98 -0600, you wrote:

>Please feel free to take a moment and check out the site:
>http://www.ztrs.com

Hi Russell.

I think the layout of the interface looks great. I also like the way it
loads, keeping it interesting enough while folks wait. My suggestions
would mainly be a) give all active buttons a different Over state so it's
clear they're hot; b) make it obvious how to get back to the splash page (I
got lost going all over the place).

Seems a lot of the secondary information is on separate HTML pages, so the
visitor is stuck loading new pages. I'd like to see less HTML page
frameset or by layering Flash content in separate movies or movieclips.
But I understand your work was just on the initial interface, and I presume
the other stuff was already there.

All in all, very nice work.

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>