Subject: RE: FLASH: First Site Released!
From: Quinn Merio
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 22:16:37 +0000 (GMT)

So very very cool!

I love the shapes and the "site build" animation. I am only surprised that the buttons on the right are not animated onmouseover. The differing degrees of alpha in the circular navigation work well.

No sound? awwwww....

Only one thing (personal pet peeve... feel free to ignore)... and that is the numbered boxes on the right with text. If you plan to layer text over shapes, try to avoid sharp highly contrasted thin lines that "cut through the text". There is a strong alignment of text with the turquoise box, but there is a line of alignment created by the right sides of the yellow boxes that begs to be followed. But the text runs ragged against this line..
I find that this makes the text more difficult to read.

Otherwise... Awesome!

quinn, who is afraid his two cents worth may be flung back at his head someday.