Subject: FLASH: Loading ...
From: [L-o-R]
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:13:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I'm new to the list, so I first want to greet all of you ... :-)

But now the question, I have:

I have created a movie for my homepage and everything is fine, but as the
file is not the smallest it takes a minute to load. I now want to put a
short animation at the beginning telling the vistor that the browser now
gets the main move and that he must wait a minute until its done. (like:
My question: How can I realize that the short Loading movie is shown, until
the main file is loaded comletely ?

Thanks for now ..

Benjamin aka. [L-o-R]