Subject: FLASH: Jumpy Screen
From: Gomez, Steve
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 18:59:42 +0000 (GMT)

Just a seemilngly simple question....

I have created a Flash .swf file that zooms into some symbols at
fullscreen. If I view it at 640x480 resolution... the file runs
fine(smooth)... if I bump up my resolution (to say 1024 x 768), the
file starts to get jumpy. I have played with adding frames and changing
the fps, but it still seems jumpy. Sites like gabocorp who have large
animatied objects on screen move very smoothly. Why does this jumpy
thing happen and how can I prevent it?

Thanks...
-Steve