Subject: Re: FLASH: Killing Me With Keyboard Shortcuts
From: Tommy D'Aquino
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 18:36:34 +0000 (GMT)

>Are you kidding me?? "CTRL ALT SHIFT + ANYTHING" is NOT a hotkey, it's
>a month in carpal tunnel rehab! Any key combination that requires the
>use of 80% of the digits on one hand is no shortcut.

Personally, I would much rather have a combination of keys that will
accomplish a task rather than having to scroll to the menu with my mouse!
Granted, some of them could be eliminated by making use of some keys that
aren't used. But I would still prefer 4-key combos to none at all.

Just my $.02

-TommyDAQ