Subject: Re: FLASH: Killing Me With Keyboard Shortcuts
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 19:13:27 +0000 (GMT)

Colin Moock wrote:

snip

> Are you kidding me?? "CTRL ALT SHIFT + ANYTHING" is NOT a hotkey, it's
> a month in carpal tunnel rehab! Any key combination that requires the
> use of 80% of the digits on one hand is no shortcut.
>
> And finally, my personal nemesis:
> 9) CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + C (optimize curves)
>
> The horror.
>
> Honestly, I don't have any idea how those things got past QA.

I second this very strongly. I just opimized a short movie and my hand
still aches. Not to mention that it took fifteen minutes to get my
fingers untangled. Optimize should be "O". That would encourage its use,
which would be a good thing. ;]

Dorian
--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too