Subject: RE: FLASH: Stumper Question #2?(2)
From: Gomez, Steve
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 14:49:04 +0000 (GMT)

No, I'm affraid I don't have a link... Actually I am using Screenweaver
to make a screensaver. I am running a P2-450/16MB-VidRam/21" Mon./and
resoultion set at 1280 x 1024. So I have the power to push it, but I
think my resolution is aking a bit much. It is running at full screen
and the larger the resolution gets, the more jumpy it gets... Sorry i
don't have a way to better explain....

-Steve