Subject: Re: FLASH: gabocorp design
From: Adam Bruce
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 05:43:40 +0000 (GMT)

>> Would you believe I've been using Flash for almost three years and
this
>> is my first post to a flash user group? ;)
>
>wow..that's really a long time of silence...thanks to my questions
>huh..:>

Well I started off in "Cel Animator" and followed it through
"Futuresplash", "Flash2" and "Flash3". I guess I found the program so
easy I never really thought I would get much from a user group, then
about 3 months ago the local Macromedia rep asked me to consider
becomeing an authorized Flash trainer and that's when I realized how fun
it is to teach others how to use the program. I never realized the
flash community had become so large....

-Adam