Subject: Re: FLASH: New site Pl. check
From: brajesh
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 05:22:18 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Branden

Thanks a lot for visiting my site :
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/1432/full.html

I agree with for both the problems about the sound and 100% &100%.
About the sound : When you click the main menu its jumping to another scene
and i have kept the sound button symbol which is a movie clip starts the sound.
So if i keep the sound off as per your suggestion what will the guy say who
want the sound on. They will have to start the sound each time they jump to a diff

scene. Dont you thnk my movie size will increase if i keep one with no sound and
one
with sound. PL. SUGGEST ON THIS. I am bit confused on what has to be done exactly.

About 100x100 : I do i do that ????? I wanted to adsk the list so many times.
Here i tried kepping the option of "percentage of Browser window size" option
ON in the After Shock but it was distorting the gifs badly...
Can you tell me how do i do that.