Subject: Re: FLASH: IE
From: Jason BARNARD
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:25:37 +0000 (GMT)

HI,
It's probably a stupid question but...
I have a movie full screen (use Colin Moog's empty frame method - Thanks Colin...) In
Netscape it's fine. In Internet Explorer there is a margin showing the BG of about 50
pixels and the bottom of the movie overshoots by the same amount (I presume). Is it a
problem with the HTML or with my installation of IE??
Here's the link if anyone wants to go and see..
http://www.wawakwala.com

Thanks for your help
Jason