Subject: Re: FLASH: New site Pl. check
From: brajesh
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 20:11:27 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks a lot Marc & John for your suggestions.....

The sound problem was easily solved I combined the scenes to one.

I tried the way of loading the movie with just the movie button on to the main
movie
but I dont know why the main movie just loops again and again even though it has
got a
stop action at the last frame.

I know i am doing something wrong but i dont know where ????

Brajesh