Subject: Re: FLASH: Everyone Check this site out,
From: David Gary
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 21:39:16 +0000 (GMT)

Imagelnkataol [dot] com wrote:

> This is a cool site i found, its not mine, but i thought you guys might like,
> it has some interesting Artwork and music to it, and is fast loading
> www.snarg.net

Very, Very cool! Reminds me of Jodi.org. Very creative and fun to interact with.A
very excuseable "what do I do next" site. THe first "Flash" site Ive seen that
ergonomics didnt have to play a part, unlike most corporate sites that leave you
with
"what do I do next".

ALso time was spent on loading. The tweening text while the movie was loading
was a very good way to load the backend.

Its fun to see the artist at work.

Thanks for the link.

-DG-