Subject: FLASH: JavaScript FSCommand or....?
From: Adam Roberts
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:53:29 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all

This is a simple question involving JavaScript.

I have a site built in Flash containing 8 scenes. What I want to do is
access a scene directly (with out having to go through the intro).

Here how I want to do this:

The site is "www.prism.co.za", but if the user visites
"www.prism.co.za/vending/" the same Flash movie is accessed but the visitor
is taken directly to the "Vending" scene in the Flash movie.

I know this can be done using a JavaScript function like "gotoscene" or
somthing similar, but am not sure how....

Any advice??

Then I am also having a little trouble getting the "If Frame Loaded" comand
to work. I have a loading sequence at the start (a progress bar) but for
some reason I can't get it to wait. Is there anyone that could explain the
process better than the manual??

Thank in advance

Adman
Creative Director
LASSO South Africa

p.s. You can view the "work in progress" at
http://www.prism.co.za/prism_flash.htm