Subject: Re: FLASH: mac font problems in flash 3
From: bigkahuna
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 14:36:08 +0000 (GMT)

Dude! adz just sent me an email and it went like this...

>>she has reinstalled Flash, to no avail. the fonts work in
>>all other applications. she has a G3, 128 MB of RAM,
>>running system 8.1. has anyone else encountered this?

I have the exact same set-up, except I am running 8.5 and have no problem
using any (and all) of my fonts in Flash. Is she running an extension
like Suitcase or Adobe Font Reunion? If so, make sure you open the font
set containing the fonts you need.

Also make sure you have the "antialias text" option selected in the
"view" menu.

Hope dis helps. ; )