Subject: RE: FLASH: Source for sound effects?
From: Mike Grove
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 14:43:32 +0000 (GMT)

At 1:28 PM -0400 11/20/98, Rey, Chrissy wrote these words of wisdom:

>If you don't mind spending a few dollars, Network Music
>(http://www.networkmusic.com) has a few CDs with all sorts of sounds on
>them, ranging from simple effects to complex tracks (many of which have
>preset loops points available when you export)
--------<snip>--------------

Thanks, Chrissy!

I've gone to their site and ordered the demo. I tried their Real Audio
links, but they seemed to be non-functional for whatever reason - dang
computers !!

Your advice about copyrights and royalties is something we agree completely
with. As artists, we have had some issues about intellectual property and
some of our creations in the past, and have respect for others' creations.

I hopped over to Flashlite..... is that jazz tune one of the Network Music
creations?

Mike

graphics by grove! - http://www.graphicsbygrove.com
RD 1, Box 413