Subject: Re: FLASH: Syncing Sound
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 13:38:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Unger,

This may or may not help, my movie said only two words "Systems
Activated". I was more concerned with the vectored Illustration
matching the sound rather than the other way around.

I had someone speak into a microphone, so I could illustrate it and
have it match up correctly. Then I'd would test the movie, so that I
could see when it was projected, if it lined up correctly with the
sound. This took a while, but it turned out good.

This movie was removed from my web page. The darn thing was a huge
file. Not because of the sound, but because the vectored Illustration,
was far too complex. So time I'll keep it simple!

mbrzys

---"Unger, Russell" <rungeratmbtinc [dot] com> wrote:

> Does anyone know how I can go about syncing sound with an image in
Flash?

> I'm trying to accomplish moving a "mouth" in Flash and having it
sync up
> with the mouth motion of a character.
>
> Do any of you have any examples or a nice tutorial on this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Russell E. Unger
>
> Modern Business Technology
> 1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302