Subject: FLASH: To Flash or not to flash...
From: Steve Ledwith
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 18:18:56 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings.

I have been reading the flash mailing list for a couple of days to try
to learn more about Flash, as soon as possible. I have some deadlines
that I have to meet, on a web site that is going to use Flash, and I'm
not that good at it yet.

A huge thank you to all of you that give links to places to check out
samples.

I do have one question, that is a major concern for my boss:

We are trying to create a site that is heavily shocked. I am going to
be using Flash for most of it. What I want to do is create a pop-up
menu system for people that have Flash Capable or Enabled browsers.
However, if the person does not have flash, does not want to install it,
or can not use it, I want the same links to function as a normal site,
without having to create a second -Non-Flash- site.

Can this be done?

If this is not clear enough, please e-mail me and I will try to give you
more details.

Thanks in advance for all your help

--Steve Ledwith
ledwithathome [dot] com