Subject: RE: FLASH: To Flash or not to flash...
From: Len Harrison
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:28:04 +0000 (GMT)

Run a detection script for the plug-in (you'll find several in the resources
you mentioned plus Aftershock can generate a basic one). Set a switch
variable on the results of this script or just code inline around a
conditional. Use document.write() to build the non-Flash content on the
no-plugin condition.

len harrison
instructional designer
lenhatabtcorp [dot] com