Subject: FLASH: Flash - kid's stuff
From: Jason
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 21:27:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hiya everyone,
I posted a new site not too long ago. Thanks for the replies. Now that the
MIME is set (it's sometimes difficult to convince people they are wrong!),
could anyone who had difficulty last time or didn't go because of the MIME
problem have a look round and get back to me with any comments (technical
and artistic!!
Jason
begin:vcard
n:BARNARD;Jason