Subject: FLASH: Re:
From: John Croteau
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 23:19:14 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Logan and others,

> I personally believe there's too much of it already. You'll get my drift.
I didn't until I went to the site! Do you really expect a 13 or 14 year
old to get your meaning before they visit the site?

Please do not post URLs to X-rated sites without a specific and
unambiguous warning that this is an X-Rated Adult site.
The administrator of this List has made it clear that this is
unacceptable behavior.

There are many young Flash developers on this List as well as others who
do not want to be exposed to such content (even the index).
Parents of those younger List subscribers will not be very convinced
that their child were inadvertently lead to this site when they find
such sites appearing in their children's logs.

Many large corporations and government agencies track all URLs accessed
by their employees on the job. Many of our fellow List members work in
such environments and they may have a problem when they are lead to
these X-Rated sites.

Need a PC ? -- Computer King --
http://www.crownmall.com/computers/