Subject: No Subject
From: Anil Hamal
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 16:36:12 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Flash Guru`s

How Do I make slide bar which has a value from 1 to 100..this slide bar
will be embedded in html.
Now question is...is it there anyway to connect the values from slidebar to
javaScript value?
Ok Ok ..let me explain with an example...( please bare with me...swiss
nationality not really good at english )
If I slide the knob of bar to 50% then it should give the value onClick on
Html button 50 oranges on javascript value.
how do I solve these problems....
best regards
Anil