Flasher Archive

[Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Previous in Thread] [Next in Thread]

Subject: RE: FLASH: looking for good Flash freelancers
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 23:45:30 +0000 (GMT)

Heya Al...

I just gotta tell ya that (at least in Outlook) it shows me each
individual's private email address...and you could have sent that to the
list without divulging any secrets...

(now I've gotta up those rates of mine!) (joking)

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302
Schaumburg, IL 60173-4984