Subject: RE: FLASH: a very simple question about movie clip symbols
From: Irfan Uygur
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 07:59:37 GMT

Title:
Thanks Dave for the answer, i can understand that you have 4 times the area while working with movie clip symbols.
But because i'm new to the Flash environment, i can't understand why there's a need to have 4xmore area as this arouses alignment
problems for me when i'm trying to create a simple movie symbol which crosses from the  left side of the stage to the right side.
If the stage area for the movie symbol would have been the same of the main stage , there wouldn't be a problem.
If somebody has an  idea about this, i would greatly appreciate it because it confuses me and creates alignment problems for me

Irfan Uygur
irfanatpusulanet [dot] com [dot] tr