Subject: Re: FLASH: "Clicking" sound problem
From: p-h
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 21:56:26 GMT

Hi John !

Thank you for all those *sound* ;o))) advices - it's quite easy (or so do I
believe) to understand despite the fact that I'm quite new in this field.
I'll try the various solution proposed and let you know when it's OK.

Thanks a lot anyway for having diverted some of your time to answer my
question.

Have a nice week-end

P-H Steyt