Subject: RE: FLASH: Double click required to load movie
From: Gavin Prior
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:13:32 GMT

one way would be to put "intro.swf" as a variable in your button;
> On (Release)
Set Variable: "MovieToLoad" = "intro.swf"
> Go to and Stop ("intro")
> End On

and then at "intro" when your tabs are reordered do the load
movie("/:MovieToLoad",1)

Don't know if it would work, cos I haven't got time to test it - sorry, but
it would accomplish both with one mouse click .. .
have fun !
:]me.

flasher is generously supported by...