Subject: RE: FLASH: OT: Taking Credit (was open sourcing)
From: JGL
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 03:04:30 GMT

This is good community bonding . . .

Why are you railing Gahlord for creating something and open sourcing it.
What's up man?

Comparing *any* of Virtual Roneat to barneys makes no sense! What is wrong
with you? Are you trying to make talented people like Gahlord not open
source their projects?

Horizontally scrolling content. Sorry Josh didn't invent that. It's been
around since Flash has.

Did I see Gahlord try to take credit for this? I think not! What I see is
the compasionate giving of one of his projects to the Flash community. Have
you ever done that? . . . not that I have ever seen.

Keep your unfounded criticisms to your self, please, and quit trying to ruin
people that are willing to give their work away . . . jeez!

BTW, even though I agree with Helen that airbiquity.com is a *nice site*, it
is very pedestrian.

jgl