Subject: FLASH: I'm looking for good Flash examples
From: Robert Warnke
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 08:00:18 +0100

Hi,

I 'm looking for good Flash examples. I 'll teach Flash next week.
I 'll discuss about a good user interfaces with Flash. I think it is possible but I found only bad examples until now (see the Macromedia examples).

A good user interface is for me:
- NO time delays or animation between the interactivities. This is very impolite!
- The user have every time the full control over his browser. This mean he can stop animation or change to no Flash sides every time if he like.

If you have examples with such behaviour please send me an email with the address.

Thank you

Robert Warnke
Berlin (Germany)
http://rowa.giso.de