Subject: Re: FLASH:Compatibility with Mac OS 8.5
From: Mark Gerber
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 14:55:04 +0100

In the last day or two I'm sure I saw something on one of the sites I visit
often (MacResource, MacInTouch, MaCnn, etc). If I remember correctly, it
said OS 8.5 and Suitcase was neither a recommended or supported combination
from Symantec.
I've been looking for the source and haven't been able to find it...I'll
pass it on if I do run across it again.