Subject: RE: FLASH: Off Topic - IE4 licence
From: Andrew Timberlake
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 13:31:00 GMT

We've also got the IEAK and it installs the Shockwave and flash players.
The only connection message we get is a message box asking if you are
connected, to disconnect.
This is so that you can distribute via CD or Web.

Check carefully through all the options you are selecting as you compile the
kit.

@ndrew