Subject: FLASH: Today's Humor (was: Need Flashmaster ASAP)
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 16:42:46 GMT

I occasionally follow job leads even if the prospect of work is dubious.
This is one of those examples, a request for a "Flashmaster" that appeared
on this list a couple of days ago. Below is the response I got. As you
can see, it's a pairing of glowing compliments and a request for lots of
unpaid work with the prospect of some paid work for the lucky winner. Once
upon a time, I would have taken him up on his offer. Now I submit it to
you so you can be on guard for this sleeze.

THIS IS A QUOTE. I RECOMMEND YOU NOT WORK WITH THIS GUY.

-Marc H.

PS: I do like his signature line, however :-)