Subject: Re: FLASH: alphas
From: Jim Curry
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:21:12 GMT

The only way to do this is to make sure whatever you have set to "0" is on one
layer in its symbol state and has no grouped components. In otherwords, to be
completely invisible it must be broken apart completely in its symbol state.
in order to test items in alpha and still change things, I copy the original
symbol to another layer in the symbol state and make it a guide layer before
I break apart the art...that way if something needs to be changed easily, I
can use the guide layer pieces. Am I making sense?

--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com (mailto:jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com)
----The Virtual Museum is now open! This is a "work in progress"
so plan on stopping back often. New exhibits and objects de interactive
art are on the way....
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/museum.html
----Take The Virtual House Tour:
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/house.html