Subject: Re: FLASH: Use of JavaScript to pass a value back into Flash
From: Erik 'Gearik' Mattheis
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:20:28 GMT

I'm not sure if I understand your problem because it's obvious that you can
do that all in the Flash movie itself, not need for control of the movie
via JavaScript.

If it's going to be a pop-up menu with five answers, that tells me that
there's only five scenerios you have to deal with, so all you'd have to do
is have five buttons that send them, to the frame (or scene) with the
appropriate andswer in it, right?