Subject: RE: FLASH: Pre Loading of Flash movies
From: michael stefan krischker
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 05:09:10 GMT

Geoffrey,

You can symply put the object/embed tags somewhere on your splash page
and set witdth/heigth of the movie to 2 pixels each.

I am sure there are more sophisticated solutions but this worked for
me.

Unlike preloading of gifs or jpegs, 1x1 pixel wouldn't work!

HTH

M i k e
B a s e l
S c h w e i z
mikeatbalcab [dot] ch (mailto:mikeatbalcab [dot] ch)