Subject: Re: FLASH: Critique request...
From: Bryan Rieger
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 15:05:11 GMT

The site looks great - but you might want to try and hack the file size
(audio) a bit.
A 1.4 mb menu system just seems a little excessive. I'm only on a 56k modem
and it took about 2.5 minutes to download and begin playing. The design is
nice and well executed (a little Gabocorp influence, eh?) I just wish it
loaded faster...How long is the audio track?

Moseley, Bryan wrote:

> First of all, sorry about the .vcf attachment. It is a default setting
> on my email client...but check out my new sig sans .vcf...
>
> Now, after correcting my original problem, I would like some of you guys
> to take a look at a menu system I did in flash. The URL is:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/7140/Foolinaround.htm

Cheers,

Bryan Rieger
Necessary Madness
http://www.nmadness.com/
"Madness is to think of one thing too exclusively
or too many things at one time."
Voltaire

; )