Subject: Re: FLASH: Critique request...
From: Todd Purgason
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 15:35:11 GMT

I want to swear, you expect someone to download a 1.5 mb menu. sound is
cool but this is abusive. If your audience is developers maybe they'll wait
but clients over a modem get real. I start getting complaints when my flash
files are over 100k and some people have problems due to ram. I love the
tune but it is not realistic, make a tighter loop or you site won't get
seen.

sorry to be so frank but I just don't understand how you could expect
browsers to wait up to 10 min. to hear your site.

--
Todd Purgason