Subject: Re: FLASH: Critique request...
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 15:51:55 GMT

At 07:34 AM 10/29/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Now, after correcting my original problem, I would like some of you guys
>to take a look at a menu system I did in flash. The URL is:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/7140/Foolinaround.htm
>
>Bryan Moseley

Hi, Bryan.

I'd love to take a look and give you feedback, but I'm on a 33.6 modem and
as your movie started to load I noticed it was gonna be a looong morning
(1.4 megs+) and the preload sequence gave me nothing of interest to look
at, so I backed out. Any reason for the enormity of your .swf? If it must
be that large, try breaking it into streaming sequences that will keep the
visitor interested.

Thanks for dropping the .vcf.

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>