Subject: Re: FLASH: screensavers
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 23:38:57 GMT

Hey, I've seen a lot of talk lately about doing screensavers in Flash. How
much are these generally selling for? I've got a client that might be
interested in one of these, but I'm totally clueless on the subject. What I
really need to know is how long do they take to make and what is a typical
price? My best guess is 10 to 20 hours and 1 to 2 thousand bucks, but I'm
flying COMPLETELY blind into this one.

thanks in advance,

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com