Subject: FLASH: passing variable to MC
From: Raffi Morpurgo
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:45:46 +0100

Hi all,
I know it's me being stupid...
but I just cant get a variable passing to a movie clip.
here's the problem: I have a movie clip loading a text file into a text field.
I have different buttons on main screen that are supposed to load different texts in that field, was thinking of passing the text_file_name as a variable to the movie, right?
Don't know why it makes sense to me, but cannot get it done.

BTW, thanks colin for the tip on the scrolling text, works fine.

Raffaele

application/ms-tnef