Subject: FLASH: Flash Panorama help
From: Brian Mays
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 00:01:39 +0100

I created a panorama using Flash 4. Here is its location:

www.web-host.net/~bmays/pano.html

(apologies if you can't get in...my friend has given me lots of space on

his server for free...but the connection isn't the most reliable. Then
again, it's free, so I can't complain)

It's set up as a vector frame and buttons with 8 bitmap photos in a row
on the timeline. There is a frame action in the first frame telling the

scene to stop so it doesn't autmatically play when the page is opened.
What I intend to happen:

You click on the Rotate button and it cycles through the 8 pictures,
simulating a 360 rotation. No problems with this aspect.

Click on the right hand button and it rotates the jeans to the right.
I've got the button instance set to advance to 'next frame" on mouse
event. But when it reaches the final frame (Frame 8) in the panorama I
want the next right button click to take you back to Frame 1. Instead
it goes nowhere. Any help on how to accomplish that?

Same type of problem with the left hand button. If you're at frame one
it does not go back to frame 8 when clicked on.

Any help/tips you may have and any tutorials that would help me out
would be
greatly appreciated.

Any other problems you may see that I don't I'd be greatful to have
pointed out (unless you're going to tell me to use Quicktime VR...can't
do that at this time :-)

Thanks for your time,
Brian Mays

flasher is generously supported by...