Subject: FLASH: When you need it, it always disappears
From: stuart mayhew
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:48:43 +0100

Sorry to ask this as I know it has been covered so many times but sadly I have lost the emails describing what to do and I cannot find a flash tutorial site that explains how to fill the complete window with the flash/shockwave image(ie. the browser controls disappear) as in the control group site or was it ego media anyway I am sure you know the effect......please help as this is for a intranet opening page and without it I may have problems....
thanks in advance for your time and apologises for the repeatative nature of this request
regards
Stuart M