Subject: FLASH: Colin Moock's Levi's site...
From: Alex Beckett
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:15:04 +0100

I'm trying to control a flash movie with Javascript using the GotoFrame
function. Something like what Colin Moock has done here
http://www.moock.org/webdesign/portfolio/levisite/ except without using the
FSCommand. The button action in Flash is loading a new movie into level 0,
and then calling the Javascript so that the new movie loaded goes to a
specific frame. I've got it working perfectly in Internet Explorer, but not
at all in Netscape. I don't know Javascript very well so I need any help I
can get...
thanks
AB