Subject: Re: FLASH: Comparison of Flash Screensaver Software (long)
From: Larry Antram
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 18:18:54 +0100

FYI, Screen Saver Toolkit 2.1.41 does everything mentioned except allow
localization of english language text strings.

Regards, Larry Antram
Stardust Software
2869 152nd Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052 USA
Tel: (425)558-4984, Orders: 1-800-300-6943, Fax: (425)558-7948
Web: http://www.sdust.com, http://www.stardustsoftware.com