Subject: Re: FLASH: FullScreen Browser /
From: Aaron Cushing
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 17:44:31 +0100

>How can I make a browser window that is fullscreen and only has the standard
>toolbar?
>
>I have Homesite, but it only shows me how to build one off of a link. I
>cannot make it my first "default.htm" page.
>

>I am building a "stand-alone" demo that is limited by disk space or network
>speed.
>
>Daniel

Technically, it's not possible to make the "default" page a custom window.
However, you can work around this if you build a JavaScript function which
would look something like this:
onLoad window.replace(attributes you want go here)
Watch out, because sometimes window.replace is sometimes kinda flakey.
Your other, and probably best, option is to have your default page present
the user with a <enter> button of some sort which calls your window.new
function.

Aaron

Aaron Cushing, New Media Engineer
Crescent Studios "We Deliver"