Subject: FLASH: Motion and Animated gif
From: Momolio
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 17:44:37 +0100

Hi, I am new to the list and new to Flash. My question is this. I made an
animated gif tht has 18 frames. I imported it into Flash. I would like the
gif to follow a path I have created. It would also be nice if I could get
it to come from one side and gradually fade in. So far it starts at the
beginning of the line I drew and then on the second frame it disappears and
then reappears at the end of the liine at the last frame. Any help would be
appreciated

Elizabeth