Subject: Re: FLASH: Sound On/Off
From: araxia-1
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:02:05 +0100

> I have built a fairly complicated flash file, and added sound to
> it, but I have a probalem with my music button. I use a movie clip with
> two states for on and off, and it loops. My problem is that if you click
> the music off, when it goes to a new scene, the music turns itself back
> on. How can I get it to stay off if the user turns it off. I know that
> this is possible to do, because it works on variuos sites I have seen.

I too have a smilar problem with sound on/off. I have built a main
Flash movie and then built another movie clip with the two scenes
for sound on and sound off, but I don't know how to integrate it
into the main Flash movie successfully. Can anyone help? It might be
easier if someone who has already done this sound on/off thing
successfully to go through each step.
http://www.araxia-1.co.uk
Tel: 01484 608689/300632
Fax: 01484 300632